CONSIGN WITH STATUS
don't just put it on the curb
All of us at Status love unique one-of-a-kind pieces. We know that our customers and our community have amazing merchandise and everyone needs a change. Status accepts gently used consignment pieces - specifically furniture, lamps, home decor, draperies, and rugs. As long as the selected piece is in good condition (i.e. minimal wear, no stains, etc.) Status will display it within our showroom for sale. As designers, there’s nothing we love more than staging a showroom full of beautiful, one-of-a-kind pieces. Send us your emails and your best home items, and we will do our very best to sell them to someone who will love them as much as you did.
Here is what you do
Download Consignment Contract
- Please send an email with a picture of the items to email@example.com
- Make sure to include ALL of the items you wish to consign – we cannot accept last minute items due to lack of space on the showroom.
- A Status employee will contact you within 48 hours of receiving the email. If we can accept your items we will set up a drop-off appointment.
- If you are new to consigning with Status, please download the following form, fill it out, and bring it with you on your first drop-off appointment.
Here is what we do
- The commission is a 60/40 split, 60 percent to your pocket
- Your piece will be displayed for 90 days total. We will mark the price down if it's still in the showroom at 30 days and again at 60 days.